COVID-19 Patient Guide
Keeping Our Patients And Staff Safe
SpaMedica is focused on delivering a high-quality service and the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff is our greatest priority.
This page has the latest information for COVID-19 and the current processes we are following in all our hospitals.
We are following the latest NHS England and UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) Guidance:
- From Monday 13th June you won’t need to wear a face mask when entering our hospital unless you want to wear one. We will continue to supply face masks for any patients who wish to wear one, if you don’t have one available.
- Fully vaccinated patients (ie 2/3 vaccinations and at least one booster) will not need to complete a lateral flow test before attending surgery.
- If you are not fully vaccinated (as above) you must take a lateral flow test three days before your surgery date and then stay at home, if possible, and minimise contact with others until the date of your surgery.
- Lateral flow tests can be ordered by calling 119 or through the www.gov.uk website (type ‘LFT test’ into Search box).
- You must record the result of your lateral flow test on www.gov.uk website (type ‘report LFT test’ into Search box and bring confirmation of your result on the day of your surgery (confirmation sent by text or email).
- Visitors, accompanying patients, will be allowed back in all our hospitals from Monday 20th June.
Please contact us on 0330 058 4280 or [email protected] if you have ANY concerns or questions regarding our services, safety measures or your treatment. We’re here to help.